Thursday, January 8, 2009





This year I also volunteered at the Parrish Art Museum and had the pleasure of working together with the very energetic and talented co-chair John Bjornen -www.johnbjornen.com preparing for the annual Christmas benefit. I had a lot of fun and will try to volunteer again next year. Here I am preparing for a photo shoot for Vox magazine. I have decided on a white scheme with an accent of lavender. This is the empty space where the shoot will take place. And here is the shot that made it into the magazine. I was never happy with the weedy palm - and Miss Perfectionist would have replaced it with something lower and fuller but there was no time!

1 comment:

  1. Again, maybe it's because I'm desperately trying to thrust myself into summer, (or atleast spring) but those stone urns are simply beautiful! What a great idea to display them in the fireplace, too!? I hope you don't mind if I borrow that idea!

    ReplyDelete